Sunday, April 11, 2010

There is spring in the air...and for Georgia/Alabama that means there is Pollen in the air!!






My intention was to take a picture of our (black) jeep, which until a few days ago was yellow!! I've never seen soooo much pollen in my life. Everything from the roof tops to the water at the pond was YELLOW. But it rained...I was a little miffed that I didn't take a pic sooner, so that our Socal friends could see how cool everything looked, and our Georgian friends could...smile?
But here are some pics of the pollen being washed away by the rain.
Which was a good thing I guess... since Matthew had hay fever just last week and the Dr. said that I had to keep him away from the allergen(pollen)haha good luck doing that!
So after cleaning the car inside and out and a few oatmeal baths for Matthew (and the Oh so blessed Benadryl!) the rash is almost gone,the car is starting to look a little yellowish again, and we even got to go to the Reptile Fest Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment