Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh...now I remember!




Yes, I remember the beach, the food, the beautiful SD weather, the outrageous amount of $ people pay for it, Oh wait.That's not a good thing ha? oops!
It's been a great thing to be back in SD, our family, our friends, our church, my brother's loving way of letting me know he loves me by punching my poor biceps every time he goes by when we're together... even the extra pounds I gained in just these past few weeks...well, actually not that. The truth is that we are being very spoiled by everybody and it's nice to know how loved we are.(Thanks Stace!) The down side is missing the people we left behind in both GA and AL (and some now in Missouri) along with the greenness everywhere...but not the humidity. (is greenness a word?)
We've been so busy visiting and getting together with everyone that I kind of neglected my blog and besides I don't think that all of you want to read my blog everyday.
Thanks for your best wishes to Matthew who had 4 separate celebrations for his B-day.
They also experienced their first strong earthquake and both of them totally freaked out. But it was also a good time to remind them that it is not us that are in control but God.
And now in Spanish...so my mom'll stop getting mad at me=}

Oh ya me acorde!
Las playas, la comida, el buen tiempo (perfecto diria yo)tipico de San Diego.
Es bonito estar de regreso en SD y poder disfrutar desde la compañia de nuestros familiares, amigos, Iglesia, estar cerca de mi hermano mayor y su peculiar manera de enseñarme que me quiere, al darme un puñetazo en mis pobres biceps cada que pasa junto a mi cuando estamos juntos =} hasta eso kilos que acabo de engordar desde que llegamos aqui. Bueno... tal vez eso no lo estoy disfrutando.
La verdad es que ha sido pradrisimo como todos nos han concentido desde que llegamos, especialmente a los niños, es muy bonito saber cuanto se nos quiere.
Lo unico triste es el haber dejado atras los amigos que conocimos en Georgia, Alabama y algunos en Missouri, y el paisaje tan hermoso que hay en ese lado de el pais. Lo unico que no extrañamos para nada es la humedad en el verano...(guacatelas)
Cambiando el tema,gracias por sus buenos deceos para Matthew quien tuvo 4 fiestas de cumpleaños...pobres de mi hijos se ve que nadie los quiere=D
Y hablando de ellos hace unos dias tuvieron su primera experiencia con un temblor...y los pobres estaban super asustados. Pero fue la oportunidad perfecta para recordarles es Dios quien esta en control.

No comments:

Post a Comment