Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NOW YOU SEE IT....




AND PRETTY SOOON YOU WON'T
I love simple thinking, and it's not because I'm a simpleton haha.
Jr -Mommy could you shave my head?-
Me -How come hon? Are you tired of your hair style?
Jr -No! I'm just tired of dealing with it, combing it in the mornings, drying it after taking a shower, too much work!
And so I did. It was a little hard to cut his nice soft hair.
(That took months to grow)

In the proces we had to play around with it and he also asked for a Samurai hair style...which lasted long enough for me to take a picture of it, and before his dad had a heart attack:-)


And here he is, the way most of you remember him since he was 3ish.

2 comments:

  1. I like the samurai style. But my husband would have a heart attack too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed Ben this and his eyes popped out of his head!

    ReplyDelete